West Side

20061116



I edited about half of the strip from the original submission. I wasn't happy with the first one which was done in a hurry because of a lot of problems with the computer I was using to edit the stuff. I was flustered with the outcome of a lot of the strips I did during this time. That time I had to go to one of my friends' house and use his computer so I could submit these on time. Now that I got my own PC I could now relax and do some surgery on those previous strips. One of the more interesting facts about this was that at the time I didn't have a clue about the schedules of the Oktoberfest happening around the metro, coincidentally there was an event the same day as the Komikon, on the venue mentioned in this strip which I only found out yesterday! Cool.

* This strip was published Oct 11, 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home