West Side

20060628



Being more or an illustrator than a writer I tend to struggle with writing a dialogue that comes off more from the character than me. This is a case in point since I don't know anyone who played football (Trevor probably played in school but I never bothered to ask him about it both times when he was here on a visit and in e-mails) nor did I follow the sport closely. Although the internet proved to be a valuable resource in providing the sports terms I still had to struggle with the dialogue coming off realistically (or come of good enough a "poser" to pull this off). That's where you guys come in! So I'm asking a favor from those who play the sport or at least are knowledgeable enough to tell me if I was able to pull this off or not. In other matters, the background was taken in Intramuros, Manila. It's one of the few surviving relics from the 300 years Spanish occupation, one of the best tourist attractions around and a virtual goldmine to photography enthusiants. Kyrelle's t-shirt was inspired by Bok in Barkada Trip.

* This is a bonus strip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home