West Side

20060417



This one never saw print in Philippine News during the first week of February for reasons because I was debating with myself whether I should break up these two or not. Deadline came and I submitted one of the edited strips that I did in place of it. Almost a week passed after that and another deadline was looming in the horizon and either because their breaking up wasn't meant to be or maybe because I couldn't think of any good break up lines that wouldn't sound cheesy I decided to let them go on a date and enjoy themselves. The rest of the strips that came out that month were good, at least visually I thought it was a shame I wasn't able to write in a good introduction to it.

* This is a bonus strip in the stead of the new "old" strip published February 1, 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home