West Side

20051215



Now this is more like it. I originally envisioned a two punchline strip but since I was meeting a deadline and I was this close to hitting it and seeing stars I had to take one punchline and use it pronto. Good thing though, the replacement s trip turned out better than I expected. Wow. This is also my take on the things that happen everytime we spend Christmas Day in our Tita's house in Malolos, people with kids in two will knock on the door for their aguinaldos (a Filipino version of "ampao.") Not that I'm complaining though, it's just fun seeing a long line of extended relatives filling the house something that Filipino kids who grew up in the U.S. would not be accustomed to seeing. Maybe I'll tackle this subject again next Christmas.

* This strip was published Dec. 10, 2003.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home